US Country Manager wanted!
KaFe Rocks is one of the leading affiliate companies operating within the iGaming space. Our success-to-date is the result of the ongoing efforts of the collective minds of our exceptional Rocketeers.
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, we have scaled at pace and generate thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners. With an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flowing through the company, we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
We also believe that spending time commuting …is a waste of time! Meaning, our team of 40+ employees works remotely, whenever, wherever!
Our International markets team are searching for an exceptional Country Manager, to drive forward the development of our US-focused portals and properties in an exciting iGaming market that continues to evolve at pace. You will be the lead for these projects and will be responsible for a small team who will help you to deliver.
To be successful in this position, we believe you’ll need to be a passionate team player who can lead, as well as being highly knowledgeable, yet keen-to-learn more. You’ll want to hit the ground running to show what you can deliver in a company that gives you the tools to succeed – support, autonomy and a nurturing and learning environment.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the iGaming industry, learning from some of the best in the business, whilst seeing yourself grow and developing your skills further, then we’d love to hear from you.
- You are a native-level American English writer and communicator
- You’re knowledgeable of the state of play in US iGaming, specifically sports betting and casino gaming.
- A solid understanding of SEO practices
- Experience in WordPress or similar CMS platforms would be highly beneficial
- Reliable, independent and a self-starter
- A wider interest or understanding in the betting and gaming industry
- You love content and are experienced creating it
- Other languages are always beneficial
What you get in return
- SEO training from SEO veterans
- A culture built to see people thrive
- A company that truly values its employees
- Fully remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience
If you think you are the right person for this job, send a detailed application to [email protected] stating why you are the one we are looking for!