Junior Online Marketing Manager (OUTREACH TEAM -GERMANY) Wanted!
We at KaFe Rocks believe that the iGaming industry needs transparency. Therefore, we build international comparison portals that serve as lighthouses for our users.
We also believe that spending time commuting is a waste of time! Meaning, our team of 40+ employees work remotely…whenever, wherever!
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, we are searching for a Junior Outreach Manager – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn, whilst assisting our Link Building and Outreach team.
You’ll work closely with other link building team members, and be actively involved with managing link building outreach campaigns as well as researching outreach partners. You won’t mind getting stuck in and being hands-on when it comes to content and article writing.
Your key tasks:
- Researching potential outreach partners
- Identifying partner contact information
- Managing link building outreach campaigns
- Writing quality content in articles and guest posts.
If you’d love to kick-start your career, learn from some of the best in the business and see yourself grow and develop your skills further, then we’d love to hear from you.
- You WANT to learn and you’re open to being taught
- You are reliable, independent and productive
- Fluent in German and English
- Other languages are always useful!
- Great communication skills
- A journalistic education is a big advantage
- Proven experience in SEO & Link Building is an advantage
- Good skills in the use of SEO tools is definitely a nice-to-have.
What you get in return:
- SEO and Link Building training from experts
- a company that truly values its employees
- Remote working
- competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further.
If you think you are the right person for this job, send us a detailed email in German AND English to [email protected] and tell us why you are the one we are looking for!