Head of Product / Senior Product Manager Wanted!
KaFe Rocks is one of the leading affiliate companies operating within the iGaming space. Our success-to-date is the result of the ongoing efforts of the collective minds of our exceptional Rocketeers.
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, we have scaled at pace and generate thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners. With an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flowing through the company, we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
We also believe that spending time commuting… is a waste of time! Meaning, our team of 40 employees works remotely, whenever, wherever!
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, we are searching for a Head of Product – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn, whilst pushing our product development to a new level.
You’ll work closely with the CEO and CTO while defining the new roadmap for the design and product development of our websites. You won’t mind getting stuck in and being hands-on when it comes to learning new methods and develop new features as well as optimizing the last percent out of a webpage
Your key tasks:
- Be responsible for the process alignment and for the product vision of KaFe Rocks projects
- Set up the product strategy and the roadmap with the CEO
- Guide a team of PMs and lead a team of Designers
- Make sure that PMs, Designers are successful and achieving their goals
- Set up structures and standards to coordinate and align the team of PMs
- Manage the orchestra of PMs, developers, processes and priorities – making sure that the machine works
- Optimize, test and be responsible of the product development
- Hands on mentality
- You WANT to learn, and you’re open to being taught
- You are reliable, independent and productive
- You have min 2+ years of experience in leading a product organization (Product and Design)
- Fluent in English and preferably at least basic knowledge in a Romance language, German is a nice to have
- You are an excellent communicator, as you’ll need to coordinate with different departments
- You are a world champion at prioritization!
- You have the tendency to question and argue from first principles
- You are very structured and organized
- You see the big picture but also have the ability to zoom in to operations
- You have great business and customer understanding
- A/B Tests and Google Optimizer and your daily bread
- Derive insights from usability research and data analysis to gain a deep understanding of the customer experience
- Define, monitor and analyze relevant success metrics
- Understanding of web architecture and web technologies
What you get in return:
- A space to learn new skills, hone your existing ones, and apply them to real live projects
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working or option to work from our brand new office in Malta (coming soon…)
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further.
We’re looking for friendly and bright people who can develop a great product! If you think you are the right person for this job, write us a detailed email in English to [email protected] stating why you are the one!