Graphic Design Intern / Junior Position Wanted!
KaFe Rocks is one of the leading affiliate companies operating within the iGaming space. Our success-to-date is the result of the ongoing efforts of the collective minds of our exceptional Rocketeers.
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, we have scaled at pace and generate thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners. With an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flowing through the company, we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
We also believe that spending time commuting… is a waste of time! Meaning, our team of 40 employees works remotely, whenever, wherever!
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, we are searching for a Junior/Intern UX/UI Designer – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn. Fresh out from university, or still in the middle of your studies? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered and will teach you everything you need to know to launch your successful career in the graphic design world!
Your key tasks:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using prototypes, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements and original graphic designs (e.g. images, banners, logos and visual systems)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. design inconsistencies)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
You want to learn, and you’re open to being taught
You are reliable, independent and productive, and you are in love with detail
Fluent in English; other languages would be a huge asset!
Great communication skills
Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, & Zeplin but skilled in creating ‘lo-fi’ prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner.
Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions; hands-on expertise with HTML & CSS is a plus.
A passion for creating products
Online portfolio available for viewing
You have a VERY strong passion for details!
What you get in return:
- A company that truly values its employees
- You join a growing design team; is a genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience
We’re looking for friendly and bright people who can develop a great product! If you think you are the right person for this job, write us a detailed email in English including some references to [email protected] stating why you are the one!